This year’s Summer Carnival is Saturday 25th June, 12 – 3.30pm. See you soon !
Venue – College House Junior School, Cator Lane, Chilwell NG9 4BB
We are running our car boot as usual. Please open this document to find out more about the car boot sale and use this form if you want to book a space at our car boot sale for your car or van. This is a very popular event so please book soon before we fill up !
If you have any queries, please email us via this website.
The programme is here :Carnival programme 2016
For details of what will be where see our field plan :Field_Layout_Map_2016
The following prizes have been donated for the Grand Draw. We are very grateful for all our donors as we depend on their support for this very popular event.
Days and trips out
- Heights of Abraham Tickets (2 Adults and 2 Children)
- 2 Tickets to One Day Cup Match at Trent Bridge
- Family Ticket Natureland Seal Sanctuary
- Tickets for 2 Adults – Crich Tramway Village
- 2 Tickets to Peak District Lead Mining Museum
- 2 Childrens Tickets White Post Farm
- 2 Cinema Tickets, The Savoy
- 2 Tickets Theatre Royal
- 3 Zig Zag Tickets
- 2 X Mango Cards
- Family Swim Pass, Bramcote Leisure Centre
- 3 Denz Passes
- Family Pass for 4, Lost City Adventure Golf
- Round of Golf for 4 People , Chilwell Manor
- £25 Frustrated Chef restaurant, High Road, Chilwell
- £10 Georges Fish and Chip Card
- £15 Tesco Voucher
Treats and Gifts
- Back Massage, Effortless Beauty
- Bracelet and Earrings Set, Present Spot Jewellery see https://m.facebook.com/Presentspot/
- Chocolate Hamper, Thorntons
- Free hot drink and cake, Froth Coffee Shop (the Creative Corner)
- Pair of Mens socks, The Beeston Cobbler
It looks like we have raised a fantastic total of £ 2150 from the Summer Carnival ! This is a great result for such a rainy day. We still have the proceeds of the Carl Froch boxing glove to add to this total, thanks to Beeston Marina café. If you want to know who won the 28 Grand Draw prizes, please go to the Summer Carnival page under “What’s on”.